You can keep your oxygen concentrators running reliably while saving money and technicians’ time, by sending your compressors to Southeast DME for rebuilding. A professional rebuild is recommended every 5 years to keep your compressor operating at or above OEM specifications. Our experienced technicians will restore your compressors to proper working conditions by performing the following procedures:
- All gaskets, o-rings, flapper valves, piston cups and sleeves, eccentric and rotor bearings are replaced.
- The compressor is bead-blasted to remove all dirt and stains and give it a “new” look.
- Pressure, leak, and flow tests are completed to ensure that the compressor is operating properly.
As leaders in the durable medical equipment repair industry, we offer you:
- Significant savings on quick and thorough repairs
- Quick 2-day turnaround time*
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- More than 10 years of experience!
For more information or pricing, please call us at (888) 578-5697 or email us.
*on five compressors or less, less than 1 week for larger orders