Providing your patients with the most reliable servicing and repair of their liquid oxygen equipment not only increases your customer satisfaction, but also your bottom line. Our highly-qualified technicians can assist you in establishing an annual maintenance program for your liquid oxygen equipment – one that makes certain you meet your yearly certifications and your turnaround time needs.
Southeast DME is able to repair and service both your portable and stationary liquid oxygen units. We are proud of our testing and repair procedures that consistently exceed NER certification guidelines. This goal encourages us to keep our standards high and our turnaround times quick.
To meet the needs of our customers in the liquid oxygen equipment market, we provide the following services:
- Your system is diagnosed and plumbing is repaired.
- All vessels are tested to ensure they meet or exceed the manufacturer’s NER specifications. If they do not pass this test, we use a helium mass spectrometer to locate and repair leaks in the vacuum system.
- Once equipment repairs are complete, all components such as relief valves, flow controls, and economizers are checked for satisfactory operation and replaced as needed.
- Following all repairs, a final NER test is performed to confirm total system functionality.
As leaders in the repair of durable medical equipment, we offer you:
- Significant savings on quick and thorough repairs
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- More than 10 years of experience!
For more information or pricing, please call us at (888) 578-5697 or email us.